Gary Arndt, Craig Ballantyne, Daniele Bolelli, Jason Wachob, and Colin Wright are all featured on this week’s Live Different Podcast episode on performance.
- Gary Arndt (@everythingeverywhere) is a self taught photographer who went on to become Travel Photographer of the Year, one of the world’s top travel bloggers, and a podcast host for CBS. Gary has gone on to visit over 170 countries around the world and all 7 continents.
- Craig Ballantyne has been the Editor of Early To Rise since 2011 and his other projects include being a strength & conditioning coach in Toronto, the author of Turbulence Training, a contributing author to Men’s Health magazine, a member of the Training Advisory Board for Maximum Fitness and Oxygen magazines, and the author of The Perfect Day Formula.
- Daniele Bolelli is a University Professor, MMA Fighter, Author, and one of the most badass practical philosophers on the planet. His latest book “Not Afraid: On Fear, Heartbreak, Raising a Baby Girl, and Cage Fighting” is a hero’s journey that will inspire and guide anyone seeking to forge their own path, without the dogmatic side of philosophy that Daniele abhors. He also has a lecture series on Taoism and of course his signature podcast The Drunken Taoist.
- Jason Wachob(@JasonWachob) is co-founder and CEO of Mindbodygreen an independent media brand with over 10 million monthly unique visitors, 30+ employees. Mindbodygreen is one of the leading lifestyle media brands dedicated to wellness and has been featured in The New York Times, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, and Vogue. Jason is the author of the new book “Wellth: How I Learned to Build a Life, Not a Resume”.
- Colin Wright is an author, speaker and full time traveler. He’s written over a dozen books, spread out across both fiction and nonfiction including two I've loved: My Exile Lifestyle and Iceland, India, Interstate. He has also co-founded Asymmetrical Press a publishing company founded with the purpose of focusing on amazing, perspective-changing work instead of the exclusivity of traditional publishing companies.
Our episode today is all about performance. We are sharing some of our favorite clips from entrepreneurs, authors, podcasters, and other performance experts on topics like overcoming fear, creating your perfect day, and how to build a life that you love.
We went back into the archives and dug up a few excellent episodes that highlight some amazing performance tips and we put them all together for you in today’s episode!
Get the full shownotes on the Under30Experiences Blog.