Leo Babauta, Juli Bauer Roth, Joy Parrish, Dr. Sharad Paul, Diana Stobo and Under30Experiences’ very own Luz García come together for this special compilation episode.
- Leo Babauta is a writer from Guam, who was once deeply in debt, overweight, and a smoker. Within a few short years, he completely eliminated his debt, lost 65 pounds, quit smoking and started Zen Habits which was named Top 25 Blogs by Time Magazine (twice!). Leo is the author of a best selling productivity e-book and today more than 200K subscribers read Leo’s work on Zen Habits where he discusses in greater detail many of the topics we cover in this episode.
- Juli Bauer Roth of PaleOMG.com is a New York Times Best Selling Author. Juli is the author of Juli Bauer’s Paleo Cookbook and her recipes and healthy living tips have spread like wildfire on the internet.
- Joy Parrish is the co-host of Girls Gone WOD Podcast. She got into the world of podcasting to talk about her passion for crossfit and the crossfit community. She loves running, CrossFit, yoga, food, fashion, music, podcasts, and listening to audio books. Joy is also a licensed professional mental health manager and has been a fitness instructor for 13 years.
- Dr Sharad Paul, author of the book The Genetics of Health, has lived across the world over the years. In addition to being an author, he is also an evolutionary biologist and holds a Masters in Medical Law and Ethics/Master of Philosophy from the University of Glasgow. He is currently completing a Doctor of Philosophy based on his groundbreaking research into the best skin lines for cutaneous surgery.
- Diana Stobo is the award-winning author of the healthy lifestyle book Get Naked Fast! A Guide to Stripping Away the Foods that Weigh You Down to Lose Weight Fast. The book serves as a guide that Diana wrote from her own personal experience healing herself from illness, losing 100+ pounds, and changing her life. Diana helps others heal themselves through her books and her center “The Retreat” in Costa Rica.
- Luz Garcia is a 1,500 hour registered yoga teacher and Chilean native. To put that in perspective, a certified Yoga teacher only needs 200 hours. She teaches an energetic Vinyasa Flow using props and alignment cues to take your yoga to the next level. She has 14 years of yoga studies that consist of Yoga Works Method, Vinyasa Flow, Yoga Shala Method, Restorative, and Prenatal. She is also a certified reflexologist, colon hydro therapist, and aromatherapist. Luz is Under30Experiences’ yoga teacher and leads retreats in Bali and Costa Rica!
Our episode today is all about health and wellness. We are sharing some of our favorite clips from athletes, authorities in nutrition, and other health and wellness experts on topics like how make healthy food taste good, optimizing your nutrition and exercise based on your genes, and a variety of suggestions for finding a counselor.
We went back into the archives and dug up a few excellent episodes that highlight some special health and wellness journeys and pieces of advice and we put them all together for you in today’s episode!
You will hear from authors, podcasters, bloggers, and more in this week’s episode of the Live Different Podcast.
Get the full show notes on the Under30Experiences Blog.